Midnight Quilt Mania

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween!


We had Trick or Treat in our neighborhood tonight. Usually I keep the blog limited to my crafty things but I couldn't resist showing off a picture of my little Tinkerbell (Isabella). :) She had a great time at Trick or Treating this year, even though she was still too shy to say "Trick or Treat" at most of the houses. And here are a couple of photos of our decorations.

Last but not least, some photos of little treat boxes I made for the ladies at work using Lauren Meader's Tucked Away template. It's a cute little box and so easy to put together, thanks to Lauren's genius talents! :)

Supplies: Stamps: Paper Trey Ink Spooky Sweets , Polka Dot Basics II, Retro Backgrounds. Ink: Palette Noir, Orange Zest. Cardstock: Black, Orange Zest, White. Accessories: Black grosgrain ribbon, decorative paper by DCWV, circle punch.

Have a safe and spooky Halloween!

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Such adorable boxes, I think I need to download that template!

Linda said...

Love everything! The treat boxes are great, wouldn't mind getting one of them. But your decor ... fabulous! What a cute welcome (?) mat and the lawn ornament is just so different! Happy Halloween!

peggysue said...

Oh is that sweet! Sweet post and sweet pictures of the Halloween costumes on the kids!