Midnight Quilt Mania

Monday, April 13, 2009

Special Delivery!

Today I (quickly) want to share a birthday card that I made for a little girl who just turned 3. I love the way it turned out, if I do say so myself!
The image is a cute little kitty from Penny Black. I colored it with Copic markers and added some glitter to the candle flame. I created the base for the image with my Nestabilities Labels One set. This is probably my favorite shape yet. The patterned paper is Basic Grey Gypsy and the cardstock colors are SU! Cool Caribbean and Pink Pirouette. The sentiment is from PTI. Other details include some white dots and "stitching" with my white gel pen and some glitter glue all around the edge of the Nestabilities for some sparkle. I know this little girl likes sparkle! Finally I topped it off with a button from my stash that matched perfectly and it was done. I didn't want to spend a lot of time on it because she is 3 and probably destroyed it in under 5 minutes. LOL! I like the color combination though and need to remember to make another card with this soon.

I hope you enjoyed this project. Stop by again soon!

No comments: